29905560

I had a conservatory built in october 2007 with a 10 year warranty.The

I had a conservatory built in october 2007 with a 10 year warranty.The Company went into liquidation in 2010.The COMPANY IS CALLED Premier conservatories and they are based in Radway Green,Alsager.WE are having difficulty finding the insurance company involved.It is important to us because minor remedial work is required to be carried out
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you know if there was an insurance company at all?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We do not have the details of the insurance company but we do have their telephone number,which is ***********
We also have a warranty number which is 475422 dated 17/10/2007
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, if the company has gone insolvent then they will not be able to deal with any claims arising now as they no longer exist. So if you are having issues with the work done, you can only rely on any insurance policy which may have covered this. From the details you have provided it appears that the insurance company is Kinnell Holdings Ltd, which is a group company that has a few companies within it. Their website is here: http://www.kinnell-holdings.co.uk/ On that site you will see a list of the few companies they have and it could be one of these which you are covered under. I suggest you contact the main company first and if you have no luck with that then you could start trying each of the group companies individually. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. If this has answered your question please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars from the top of the page. I spend a lot of time and effort answering individual queries and I am not credited for my time until you leave your rating. If you still need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Many thanks.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, do you need any further assistance or are you happy with the above response? Look forward to hearing from you.