12826847

I have bought a car from a dealer, but it has to many problems

Customer Question

I have bought a car from a dealer, but it has to many problems with it, i took this audi car to an audi engineer and a local audi garage, and a kwik fit garage for the checks, it came back as being involved in a car accident and has been well covered up, until close inspection, i notified the garage dealer of the car and told what is wrong he dose not want the car back and i have paid out a 1000 pound in finding faults i have only had the car a week but the dealer refuses to do anything and it will cost me more than 3000 pound to have this vechlie repaired what can i do
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How much did you pay for it and how old is it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a 2002 audi a4 qauttro and i payed £2490.00
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. How long ago did you buy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had this car since the 4th of feb and it has been into two garages and has aa called out to it
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What are the specific faults?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The car failed a rolling test for the brakes, oil sensors are flashing up on the dashboard, even thow i took a picture of the car on the day of purchase with the guy filling the car up with oil, the fan controll module is runing on full power after ten minutes with no key in the ignition runing the battery flat, there is water leaking into the car but the trace can not be found, and the front end of the car has been some sort of accident which audi dealer have confirmed it was a big one for the damage which is behind it, but they said it has had a front cosmetic job to hide it all away....
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How was it described at the time of sale?