75100385

English Law of Contract. I am qualified as an Aromatherapist.

English Law of Contract. I am qualified as an Aromatherapist. If someone comes to me and wants a free massage. I give it. Is there still an offer made and consideration given? Can't find the law on this.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help youIn order for there to be a contract there must be consideration. As it is free the courts may consider this not to be consideration because there is nothing given.The court however may consider time as consideration - because the customer has given up time.It's an interesting point as to whether time counts as consideration Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it is an interesting point. I taught General Principles from 1969 to 1990. [LLD 1964 CertEd] So out of date now. Obviously no case law yet. Thanks for info.