12826847

Can someone ring me to go through a c100 form as I don't understa

Customer Question

Can someone ring me to go through a c100 form as I don't understand it.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstCan you explain what it is that you wish to know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a c100 form and on the front it says the court won't process application if haven't done mediation but in my case mediation isn't required so what would i put?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Why do you not need mediation?Would you rather I send a phone request (the site charges extra for this)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The site has already took £28 of me already and I got told I wouldn't pay until I was satisfied?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Oh I know - we have no control over the way it operates and it is not great - however phone or no phone at this point?I also need to know why you do not need mediation - it could be a very easy thing to deal with for you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We don't need mediation as I the mother have joint custody of my son with his grandfather and mediation is not required.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What is the applictaion about?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am applying to the court for full custody of my son as he is already at home all the time now. My son's grandfather is also in agreement that I should have full custody of my son so there is no need for mediation between anyone so not sure what to put on the form.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
OkSo your father has a Residence Order is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No my son's dad's father and I both have joint custody but I want full custody /residency of my son
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
OkHow old is your sonWhat are his current living arrangements?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is 7 this year and me and his grandfather have joint custody but my son now lives with me so I want to get full custody of him
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When did the court make the Order that he lived with both of you?