29905560

My husbands phone was hacked and have a £7888 ee admit wasnt

my husbands phone was hacked and have a £7888 ee admit wasnt my husband but wiont offer any help we tried to get some finance but every one turned us down even tried minimal account was told by one company that it was because above cant see it on credit report but was told it is in history. every time we phone ee they wont put us thru to fraud unit, and was told he didnt have to pay it but it has caused so many probs can we take them to small claims court.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Who do you wish to take to the small claims court - the mobile network?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Who do you wish to take to the small claims court - the mobile network?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry requested a call back but have had a message to say you are unable to call. so, it is ee who have sent us the bill, so would it be them we would take to small claims, although my husband may have lost work thru this we couldnt prove that, but he had no phone for a while, and also now have bad credit rating, plus he still has same phone number so who ever ran the bill up could do it again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry to be a pain asked and answered question ages ago, when will someone reply please. thankyoux