29905560

Want information on a rosemary Apeviaku of Accra Ghana regarding

Want information on a rosemary Apeviaku of Accra Ghana regarding gold fraud
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What has happened so far please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She has 60 bars of gold and I have paid £7500 to change the ownership to my name with a lawyer called Morgan Addo who done the paper work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And £27000 to ship it to the uk
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And the company shipping the gold is jyrod shipping
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a website for them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And then £7000 for insurance for the gold
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Is that the shipping company? http://jyrod-shippers.net/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that's correct that's the shipping company
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
All of this certainly looks like a very common scam. The gold-related scam are everywhere these days. To have been quoted such huge sums for transactions which would never cost that much in real life is an immediate clue that this is a scam. £7500 to change the ownership is a ludicrously high amount, shipping costs of £27000 is just completely ridiculous. Having checked the Ghana Bar Register there is no lawyer with the name of Morgan Addo so obviously you are not dealing with a genuine lawyer. Looking at the shipping company, this certainly looks like a fake site, simply created for the purposes of a scam. It is identical to another website, which is also for a fake company, see here: http://suologcor.com/suo/index.php So I am afraid there is nothing from this information which makes me think this is genuine and I am convinced that this is a scam. I'm sorry if this is not necessarily the answer you were hoping for, however I do have a duty to be honest and explain the situatin as it actually stands. This does mean delivering bad news from time to time. I hope you understand and would be happy to provide any further clarification if needed. If you are still satisfied with the level of service you have received I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page. Thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. If you wish to report this, all scams can be reported to Action Fraud on 0300(###) ###-####or by visiting http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud. You may also report this to your local police station as they are capable of dealing with scam reports.