75100385

Over 9 years ago I took out a loan of £10,0000 boyfriend

Over 9 years ago I took out a loan of £10,0000 for my boyfriend ass he neeed it to buy another coach so once I got the loan I transferred it straight into his business account and he said he pay me back monthy, he started ok and after a while he stopped paying it. Now we are not together and I am paying off the loan, can I get the money from him as I still have about £5000 to pay off and he did buy a coach with it. Geraldine
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.You need to write and set out your losses and request full payment within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not pay you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.