Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My husband is addicted to porn sites and live chat with

Hi my husband is addicted to porn sites and live chat with girls he is retired and spends all day on porn sites and online gambling sites, he also gets emails from dating sites, do I have any rights for this or is t a case of get on with it or leave him.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. Please could you elaborate by what you mean in relation to rights regarding his addiction and gambling? If you can no longer tolerate this behaviour and you consider it unreasonable and the marriage has broken down irretrievably, you will be able to pursue a divorce under the ground of unreasonable behaviour.