75100385

Made an investment in 2014 through capital advantage

made an investment in 2014 through capital advantage solutions.want to cash in but cant
get hold of anyone since early dec.2015.was on to ombudsman service but they could
help me as company not regulated by fca.any ideas.
kind regards,
patrick ******.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Patrick my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.How much did you invest please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
£66,000.00
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok, well I have tried calling and the number doesnt exist any more. Their address is London yet their number is ***** which is not London.You should report this to the Police. I would say you could issue proceedings, but if the Company does not exist then this is fraud.I cant find any mention at Companies House regarding them so they are NOT Ltd or a Plc.I have searched who owns the domain and it comes up as a Company in Canada.This may be a scam and you should report this to the Police and Action Fraud asap.I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex