12826847

Alice, my last day to submit defence is tomorrow. I have

Customer Question

Hi Alice, my last day to submit defence is tomorrow. I have made the defence myself, I have obtained 3 quote from builders for my Counterclaim against the claimants. I have got doctor sick note for my husband to preventing him from going to the court. (My husband is not involved with the matter but the claimants put his name as defendant. My husband is suffering from serious depression and can not coop with the stress. Hence the doctor's sick note. I need to remove him as defendant. My husband name is ***** ***** the property which the builder had worked on. He is not a party of the dispute). I need help with:1. Checking my draft statement of defence from legal point of view and do any amendment as required.2. Drew the Counterclaim statement.3. Check if I am following all the legal procedures.I have left a message on your phone. Please let me know if you can do it for me.
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for contacting me. I understand that you have already spoken to my colleague.