12826847

In which circumstance can police identify witness

in which circumstance can police identify witness
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in which circumstance can police identify witness to an accuser ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Can you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI Joso I've been charged with common assault on my ex girlfriend now before i was charged she admitted to someone that she had lied to police about what had happenednow after my witness made his statement his details was handed to her and she has now been in contact with him asking him why his made the statement and given him a load of abuseso the bigger question is can the officer do this and is there anything there can be done about this ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
That is potentially perverting the course of justice.He should report it to the police. At the very least she will be told to behave.There is no particular reason that the officer cannot tell a witness that statements have been taken. The fault doesn't lie with the police but with her.Get him to report this. Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do believe that the she has made a statement saying she didn't know of him before the officer told her his name leading me to believe who's made the statement
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Well, either way she should be abusing a witness. Have her prosecuted for witness intimidation. That will teach her to summons up the police to sort out relationship issues.