12826847

Madame,I came to this country in October 1993,after

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madame,
I came to this country in October 1993,after marrying a British citizen, and worked as a teacher from September 1994 until August 2011 (the first 4 years I worked part-time). I paid my NI until I retired from teaching but my state pension is 159 pounds a month. I just want to know whether it is correct.
I would be very grateful if you could clarify the matter.
With best wishes,
Nadia Griffin
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continue search. Thank you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My husband told me it would be a waste of money and he was right. I did not receive any useful answer that related in any way to my question. Disgraceful service and a total waste of money. I would like my 34 pounds back as you have not done anything to earn them.