How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 70513
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Madame,I came to this country in October 1993,after

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madame,
I came to this country in October 1993,after marrying a British citizen, and worked as a teacher from September 1994 until August 2011 (the first 4 years I worked part-time). I paid my NI until I retired from teaching but my state pension is 159 pounds a month. I just want to know whether it is correct.
I would be very grateful if you could clarify the matter.
With best wishes,
Nadia Griffin
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continue search. Thank you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My husband told me it would be a waste of money and he was right. I did not receive any useful answer that related in any way to my question. Disgraceful service and a total waste of money. I would like my 34 pounds back as you have not done anything to earn them.