75100385

Over 7yrs ago I entered into a sorry cannot remember not bankrupt but the other . It

Customer Question

Hi. Over 7yrs ago I entered into a sorry cannot remember not bankrupt but the other . It was reported to the count court then I had no credit bank account nothing. Lost my job have serious health problems ever since. Recently I have received from a debt agency and they are taking me to court for the debt. I thought after so many years then the amount is STATUE BARRED. I have received court papers and they have given me a date in June.. I cannot afford to get more costs.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.When did you last make a payment to the account or loan please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not made any payments Except the credit agency took there money then heard nothing else. It's called a ( I V A)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please tell me what's happening ?? You said a reply under 30 mins. I'm just a little confused and of course worried about the action going on.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex you should have it. *********** Sorry it's a mobile. Landline been cut by builders.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.Alex