75100385

I have a public house and i have been sent a letter to state

Customer Question

I have a public house and i have been sent a letter to state i am being taken to court in regards ***** ***** showing 3 o clock football game on my screen in the pub.
I do pay for a business sky licence to show premiership games and i thought this allowed me to show any premiership football game and cover me for the copy right of their logo ext.
To my surprise i get this letter explaining by premiership solicitors are to take me to court for showing a 3 o clock game in my pub.
Going onto explain i don't have a licence for the Barclays logos.
I have a sky business agreement and with it come a Barclays premiership licence what have I done wrong?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Do they have evidence that you have actually done this please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
+447961051196 but i am abroad can the call be via viber or wassapp?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you get charged international roaming?!Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes thats why wassap or viber any of them would be good or will cost me £1.20p per min
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you give me ur phone number i can call via viber?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I will call you.Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have an Iphone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes its an iphone or in 15 mins will be at my villa and the landline number is ***** but wont be in untill 15 mins
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I can call in 15 mins for Facetime Audio?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i will be on wifi then so this should be ok thanks please attempt the call in 15 mins
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.Alex