Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I am a British citizen living in turkey last few

Customer Question

Hi I am a British citizen living in turkey for the last few years ,I used to stay in uk for several months every year until recently ,but for the last two years I haven't been able to do so for health reasons .
I am retired. On state pension,have some saving ,i have been filing my tax returns every year because of this I thought I was still considered as resident.
Now I am having problems in registering my small sailing boat in uk.
The maritime authorities tell me I need to proof that I spent at least six month every year in England to qualify.
What can I do
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
/
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm really sorry but I posted to this in error. I will opt out for you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you i don't want to continue,have found a solution it seems it all was a mistake.