13262538

Findings made against me care proceeding 2013 if I accept

Customer Question

Findings made against me care proceeding 2013 if I accept finding will it go to criminal proceedings?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi AsmaNo this will not happen.The only way it would happen is if there was a specific direction that a statement made within the care proceedings be released to the police.Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, could you give me an example?
What would that be?
I was alleged I made my daughter sleep on the bathroom floor?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No - I mean if you filed a statement that was a clear admission of guilt of a specific criminal offence it cannot just be used by the police.The Judge in the care proceedings would have to Order that the statement could be used in that way