How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34274
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Findings made against me care proceeding 2013 if I accept

Customer Question

Findings made against me care proceeding 2013 if I accept finding will it go to criminal proceedings?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi AsmaNo this will not happen.The only way it would happen is if there was a specific direction that a statement made within the care proceedings be released to the police.Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, could you give me an example?
What would that be?
I was alleged I made my daughter sleep on the bathroom floor?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No - I mean if you filed a statement that was a clear admission of guilt of a specific criminal offence it cannot just be used by the police.The Judge in the care proceedings would have to Order that the statement could be used in that way