12826847

17/02/16 Joe, I have received a NIP at the same place,

Customer Question

17/02/16
Hi Joe,
I have received a NIP at the same place, Warwick Bridge! The time I was alleged to have committed the offence I was 8 miles away, stationary in a lay by making a mobile phone call. I know for a fact I was not speeding at 38 miles an hour in a 30 mph zone, because I had to give way for another motor car.With in yards of the road markings.
With in the 8 miles I had to stop because of road work's. Voda phone can confirm the time date and place. I suspect that if the date incorrect then the calibration of the Camera is also wrong. I am awaiting photo.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Were you there speeding at a different time?