75100385

A client signed a rolling contract with us on 5.2.2014. The

A client signed a rolling contract with us on 5.2.2014. The contract term in the first year was for 12 months from the date of commecment of work which was 10th Februaury 2014 coming back round to its signature date of 05.02.2015. Termination is offered within 7 days of its renewal date. The client did not give notice on the contract and so under its terms if notice is not received within that 7 day period the contract starts again.
So here is my question from its renewal in 2015 to its renewal in 2016 I'm assuming the start dates would slightly change ? as the commencement of works has continued on thus I'm assuming from the 05.02.2015 the date the contract was signed in 2014?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Was a new contract signed in 2015? If so, I assume the works were still ongoing at this point?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes until yesterday when they cancelled with immidiate effect

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Then the contract runs from 5/2/15 and renews annually. So they cant cancel until 7 days before 5/2/17 so they are stuck for another (almost year).Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes that the dates did move due to the first date in accordance with the commencement date being as per contract wording10.02.2014-05.02.2015 then 05-02.2015 to 05.02.2016?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes its 5/2/15 to 5/2/16 and then to 5/2/17Does that help?Alex