75100385

Does the law with regard to 14 days cooling off period

Hi. Does the law with regard to 14 days cooling off period apply, when you instruct a commercial estate agent to sell your business (good will part) and not the building?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Could you please explain your situation a little more?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are selling our business through a commercial estate agent. But we are now having a dispute. We have noticed that the contract we have signed with them has not got this 14 days cooling off period included. Someone told us that it should. But someone else said it does not apply to commercial business.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Correct. If this is a non distance transaction or it is for a business, then there is no cooling off period.It only applies to consumers who purchase goods/services at a distance.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex