75100385

I had a county court dismiss a claim aleged debt, the

i had a county court dismiss a claim for an aleged debt, the so called debt was then asiigned to another party and they are trying to claim can they do this
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.No. This is an abuse of process. You can't re-litigate on previously decided matters.So no - they had one bite of the cherry they cant do it again.You can get the claim struck out.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks even if the third party is disassociated from the original claimant ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Makes no difference, its the same debt. You cant re-litigate on decided matters.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Good luck.AlexIf this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/