75100385

I have 9 points on my driving licence, 6 will come off in May 2017... thing is I am job se

I have 9 points on my driving licence, 6 will come off in May 2017... thing is I am job seekin atm and in my industry, they won't employ me with more than six points. I am a sales rep in the pharmaceutical industry.
What can I do to expedite the points that come off in may 2017?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What were the points for and what are the date of offences please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Offence was on the 20th of May 2014 doing 84mph on 70mph motorway, there was a mobile camara unit. I got 6 points.
Then on the 21st of May 2015, I joined a road usual limit is 70mph but due to road works is was temporarily set to 40mph with average speed cameras; upon seeing this, I slow down but there was a mobile camara just behind the 40 sign...
I asked for evidence of my speeding on the average speed cameras because I slow down to below 40 for the rest of the track with average speed cameras but I was told that they were not working and that's why there was a mobile unit. I got 3 points.
Now it seems no one would employ me.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Sadly you cant get them off any quicker. The length of time is prescribed by law and they will count for 3 years. This means they wont come off until 19th May 2017 I am sorry to say.There is simply nothing you can do to get them off any quicker.I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help. That's what I thought was the case.
Cheers
Laura
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Im sorry its not better news LauraAlexIf this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/