12826847

I contacted the Ombudsman Energy referring to a dispute with

Customer Question

I contacted the Ombudsman Energy referring to a dispute with British Gas following boiler service and following BG recommendations This is Referenced as British Gas Complaint: BG8006504697 dated 26 January 2016. To date I have not had a reply to any mail forwarded to this service.
Please help as BG have continued to take the cost of this service from our bank account
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what do I do next as this has cost us £1035 to be flooded twice damaged our kitchen and left us without full cooking facilities for 17 days in December and only returning the cooker 2 December 2015
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What is the dispute?