13262538

Can the vicar or Parocial church council exclude from the

Can the vicar or Parocial church council exclude from the Church of England parish any confirmed anglican who resides in that parish
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhere exactly would they exclude the person from?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
from church services
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If the person in question has behaved in such a way that exclusion is appropriate then denomination or indeed confirmation statusis not relevant to the issue.Having said that excluding someone is a major step to take and one which I would hope the Bishop would wish to discuss with the Priest in questionClare