12826847

How is redundancy lieu of notice worked out, is it an average

Customer Question

How is redundancy lieu of notice worked out, is it an average of previous 12 wks pay or full full wks pay.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Can you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Getting made redundant tomorrow,need to know how lieu of notice is worked out,I earn 535 awk with 20 pound bonus,entitled to 9 wks lieu of notice
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** my colleague has asked me to assist with your query as it is more my area of law. Is the bonus a guaranteed payment you get every week? Does your weekly pay vary or is it always £535 plus the bonus?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Is the bonus a guaranteed payment you get every week? Does your weekly pay vary or is it always £535 plus the bonus?