Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I have a kennels,,, i have a cat 3 animal by products certificate,,,

Customer Question

i have a kennels,,, i have a cat 3 animal by products certificate,,, it means i can collect out of date foods ( meat ect) from suppliers too the food chain... the food i pick up is mixed, (bread milk ect) all is ok,, but i got a visit from the enviroment agency,,, and they say 1 of the foods is not on the list,,,, orange juice,,, i say it is it comes under fruit and veg which is on the list,,,, i need too know because for arguing with then they will prosecute me....
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Frankly it rarely happens and as a policy I never bothered waiting - my approach was that My form E was correct and would not be influenced by that of the other side - and if they used mine to change theirs it would show!However the usual option is to agree a day to post it!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Animal by products enforcement england reg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you sent me answer too wrong question,, have you mixed me up with another client????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you here???
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
My apologies - the site is playing up - I shall opt out in the hope one of my colleagues can assist you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.