75100385

In August 2007 I invested £9000 in SVS Securities (04402606)

In August 2007 I invested £9000 in SVS Securities (04402606) believing they were about to float on the Stock Exchange. The financial meltdown of 2008 prevented that, but they are still trading. They have never paid any dividend to shareholders and do not communicate in any meaningful way. I would like my money back and have telephoned, emailed and written to the company many times to this effect, but they ignore me. Can I compel them to repay my investment either in full or in part?
***** *****e
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Tony my name is ***** ***** I will help you. You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.