Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I am an Irish citizen residing in Ireland past 45 years.

I am an Irish citizen residing in Ireland for the past 45 years. I was employed by The Norwich Union in England for a little over two years. I am getting a small state pension from England. Am I entitled to a pension from Norwich Union?
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. As you are probably aware, The Norwich Union was taken over by Aviva and any pensions pre-existing at the time of the take over were subsumed into the Aviva Staff Pension arrangements. Accordingly, if you wish to find out if you are due a pension from Norwich Union, you should contact the Aviva Staff Pension Scheme. The email address for the Aviva Staff Pensions is***@******.***. You can make an enquiry on this email address. You should have your details and dates of when you worked with Norwich Union and provide these in seeking your pension.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
2. Please Rate the Answer, Anthony, as unless you Rate the Answer your Expert receives no payment for answering your Question so there is no incentive to answer any further Questions.