12826847

ONE LEGAL FIRM SENT COUNTY COURT CLAIM AFTER 8 YEARS

Customer Question

HOW DO I APPROACH
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a lawyer based in London. Could you be a little mor specific about the information you need please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Enclosed county court claim herewith I had difficulty pay my credit card 2008 financial crash debt advisory stopped not
pursed by mpna after 6 years suddenly send claim form which I have enclosed could you please advised how do I stopped
this matter once and for all
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
Are you disputing the debt? If so, on what basis?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Debt over 5 years
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
That's not a ground to dispute liability as the time limit is 6 years from the date of the default notice which is stated in the claim form.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ask legal advise how to handle your have not answered yet you are not fit this job
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
OK thanks. Opting out.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello can you please clarify when you made the last payment towards this debt and also when did you last confirm in writing that you owe it?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - can you please clarify when you made the last payment towards this debt and also when did you last confirm in writing that you owe it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
too late not professional response
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
ok goodbye
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Do you owe the money please?