Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

When you are going to sue someone and first of all you write

When you are going to sue someone and first of all you write to them and tell them that you intend to bring about proceedings. They get a set period of time to answer you and let you know whether they intend to fight the case or not. What does it mean if someone doesn't reply but asks for your mental health notes. (It was for an injury in childhood that caused mental health). Would you say this is a good thing?
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Is it a solicitor who has asked for these records?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes the other side.
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
I would say it is positive in that they are prepared to look at the claim you want to bring and are not denying it outright.Please do let me know if there is anything further you would like to know about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** all.
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for rating my answer and all the best with it.