12826847

I am a landlord and have a tenant (assured) who has been

Customer Question

Hi I am a landlord and have a tenant (assured) who has been living at the property for a long time.
I am having a lot of problems trying to find her months at a time over the years.. She is known to travel to her country of origin and with no warning or update.
leaving the home empty and in danger of leaks and other problems. This over the years has left the home in disrepair as my attempts to try and repair the property are not possible due to the law not allowing me to access the property without her permission.
Can you help me know if I can Do something to get access without her being there? or even get her to be obliged to update me on her activities?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.On the tenancy agreement isn't there a uk address for service of documents etc?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We don't have a written agreement was done verbal.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Is there a letting agent?