31090051

I am accused of assault by the procurator fiscal, but on my

Customer Question

I am accused of assault by the procurator fiscal, but on my letter stating what happened they have put the wrong street down that the incident occurred and not the street where the incident took place, what is my situation in regards ***** *****?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
The procurator fiscal could ask the court to allow him to amend the locus in the charge sheet. You could object to this but it is unlikely that the court would refuse an application to amend.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if I can help you further with this. Can you also remember to leave a positive feedback on the system so that the site credits me for my time. Thanks for using JustAnswer.