Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have an enquiry regarding a Property Tenancy Agreement. I

I have an enquiry regarding a Property Tenancy Agreement.
I have a Tenancy Agreement for a property in Basingstoke which I need to sign, as the tenant, and I need someone to officially witness me signing the document.
Can a solicitor witness me signing the document?
Can you recommend anyone in the Basingstoke area who would be able to witness me signing the document?
Thank you for your time,
Best regards,
James Collett
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. Most high street solicitor's firms can witness you signing a document, and countersign with you. However, for the tenancy agreement it does not necessarily require a professional such as a solicitor to witness it and can be anyone independent. Please provide a positive rating if you found this information helpful. I will not be credited with answering this question without a positive rating. Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.