12826847

Was turned down pip claim need lagal advice

Customer Question

was turned down for a pip claim need lagal advice
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you please explain your situation in a bit more detail?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hallo I have haemophilin severe I have mobility problems that means when pain arrives I cannot bear weight at all used to get as young boy DLA now gone over to PIP had appointment and they put me down only 2 scores. I told them I cant bear weight and cant walk at all they put down after 50 meters starts the problem. I have 2.5 weeks to apply what should I do
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Sorry this is not my area, you posted it in employment law section but it is not an employment law issue. I will move it to the right category and hopefully someone will help you. Please do not reply in the meantime as it will just come back to me, thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want you to find a professional who can help me on this issue. I have to give them a reply till latest 4 March16 so hopefully you will find in time.thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,