75100385

I ordered some slimming tablets from true cambogia on the 14

Customer Question

I ordered some slimming tablets from true cambogia on the 14 jan and I have not received any thing I krrp sending emails which they keep saying they are on there way they cost me £200 which they took out of my account also they said it was a free trail and you pay £4 delivery
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What payment method did you use for for the tablets please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use my bank card visa delta
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Debit or credit ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Debit card
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My debit card
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Speak to your bank - they will refund you because this is fraud. The bank will refund you. You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex