13262538

I have paid horse riding course and have had 6 out of

Customer Question

I have paid for a horse riding course and have had 6 out of 16 sessions which were great. I have now decided that I do not want to finish the course as I do not like my instructor. Where do I stand on a refund for the sessions that I have not used. The riding School has offered me a credit note which I can use with another instructor or I can give the credit note to a friend or family member to use. I would prefer a full refund. Is the riding School legally allowed to give a credit note?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you I am afraid that they are indeed entitled to offer you a credit note - in fact it is generous of them to do so since there is nothing wrong with the Course - you have simply decided you do not wish to continue with itClare