12826847

Girl, previously subject to physical and psychological beatings,

Customer Question

Girl, previously subject to physical and psychological beatings, come attempted killings at the hand of her estranged, a psychopathic killer, unable to exercise her court order. to see her children. The perfect mother but a job done on her by the psychopath prior to it being taken to court, and a £16000 backhander. He uses the children to barter for sex. She is damaged beyond repair, and they are fast becoming so. No support from the police, and no support from social services. As is the norm only the psychopath has a telling voice. His mother is also a psychopath. They`ve owned this girl, now through her children, from the age of fourteen. How to get the money to pay for the case may be the first hurdle to jump?
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow old are the chidlren and what contact should mum be having?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Weekends and one night in the week. Six and three. They are left to make up their own rules. Currently, Madison cannot be with her children because she refuses to be with them as a couple. Previously, she could n`t be with her children if she was n`t forthcoming with sex. Further to, he has on occasion threatened to kill them if his demands are not met. Much to their delight, Madison becomes increasingly suicidal without them - They still own her. She is somebody which you`d hold up as the absolute example of a perfect mother. He is considered the last word by social services. This is exactly where a good psychopath takes them.
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.
So there is a Court order saying that the children should spend those nights with her but the father will not let them - is that correct?Does the mother have suitable accommodation for them?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
She lives with me, and she has recovered sufficiently to work now. It`s a beautiful Victorian house, redecorated throughout. They have their own room here. There`s a one acre garden, where they have zip lines, thousands of flowers to pick for the house, and woodland immediately beyond. It is genuinely a dream location. They are currently imprisoned in council housing. Even if she were without means to pay I`d still house her here. This is her home.
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.
That is greatSo there is a Court order saying that the children should spend those nights with her but the father will not let them - is that correct?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Correct, but we must put this conversation on hold until such time as she can take over from me, and spell out exactly how it reads. Do you agree?
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.
That might be best
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Possibly, but I take on much of this for many of my lodgers, and I am trying to make a profit from letting rooms. I need the income! This communication with you is at my cost. It shall be her decision as to whether she asks her mother to cover this additional cost. For the time leave it that she will respond back to your email when she returns. Her name is***** She is 24 yrs.
Currently, Child Maintenance are accepting figures of her income from the other party which when she has the monies deducted will leave her not even near enough for her rent.
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.
ok if she simply opens this again when she is ready
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What we`ve decided is that we just require your help in these areas. Can we hold up a family court for negligence, and then go on to claim damages. If so what would be the procedure? Would it be wise to attempt this after, before, or during the second hearing.of her case. The first time round Madison, the battered to virtual death mother, was n`t even permitted to begin state her case, whilst the psychopaths family won him the house and the money/children at a cost of £16000? Is this court likely to listen to me sufficiently long that I can prove them psychopath, and psychopathic killer respectively (two successive serious attempts at killing the victim) I propose to be her legal representative. Will it be deemed significant that the relationship began illegally? She was fourteen when he first seduced her.Will they have to be educated by me as to the hidden damage which is caused the children of a psychopathic father, and quite regardless of whether he is beating them up? If they are that naive it isn`t something which can be proven, however, I`d wish to pursue damages on her behalf for prolonging this damage. Should they carry the psychopath gene their negligence the last time may by now be what makes the unrecoverable difference. I also wish to claim damages against the psychopath on her behalf for batterings and attempted killings between two and three years previous to now. How might we tackle this? On the day, may I refer to them as simply psychopath one, Scott, and Psychopath two, his mother, because I don`t rank narcissistic psychopaths as being human. I`d also find it totally impossible to ever make verbal response to either of them. Madisons beatings were caused by his jealousy over non existent relationships. I shall be telling the court that this will recommence with his daughter the victim in due course. So hopefully there shall be somebody there with half a brain in the real world this time. If you can help us over these matters that shall be fine. Mad insists that nobody can help her, only her herself, and that she already knows more about this area than most so called experts. I don`t disbelieve her, but she is not an expert when fighting her case, more like a victim.. You shall be helping one of the most selfless, loving, and best mothers on this earth today, period, and we can only dream of ever having a daughter like her. Help me to prevent the psychopath from finishing the job, both on her, and on her children. Last question. I`m thinking of inviting the press just in case. Can they attend family court? Otherwise, I propose giving the full story to the press should the psychopath still have access, including his address.
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.
When did she last see the children and what are the exact terms of the Order
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Every Wed between 3.45 and 5.15, to feed them unsupervised. Every other weekend unsupervised Sat 10am-5.30pm and Sun 10am-5.30pm. Mother to feed children. The following supervised: During summer holidays for two separate weeks, 1 week to be agreed between the parties (the mother will take the children to her grandmother in Spain at least one week this year) One week during the Easter holidays. Three and a half days during each half term. Either they trust her with the children or they don`t?? This is the most stupid part of all - Every Christmas contact will take place at the home of the father or the paternal grandparents, to be agreed between the parties in advance and it is expected that the mother will spend at least 6 hrs with the children each Christmas Day. "Expected" ?? Yes, she had been in a terrible state before, she suffered as one would suffer as consequence to a combination of shell shock and psychological torture, but quite normal for the circumstances she was in then! They have held drink against her, but along with the other symptoms Scott has each and every time been the direct cause. Even he cannot make her drink more often than one one or two occasions in six weeks now. She has never drunk whilst with her children! In the event that she finds appropriate accommodation and that her physical and mental health is stable and the father is satisfied (???) that the conditions in this para are complied with; contact will become unsupervised, the children should be made available by the father for unsupervised contact every other weekend from Fri 4.30pm to Sun 5.30pm. mother to feed the children (overnight contact) In the event of the mother being able to arrange that the weekend contact referred to above will be supervised by her sister then that weekend contact shall be from 4.30pm Fri-Sun 5.30pm. Any other contact as can be agreed. The only additional to the minimum set above has been when Scott wants to work. Her children are currently not allowed to be with her because she told her daughter that her father is effectively forcing her onto the streets. Her position is that she should be allowed to keep her children in touch with the real world. It`s ridiculous/third world that I must be the one to put up the money in taking this back to court! There is virtually no welfare state left for the under twenty fives, and that`s sick. It`s their negligence, so they must surely be obliged to put something back? I`ve told the court of all my concerns, something which Madison has never done in the belief that they are potentially stupid enough to put her children into care. Need I worry - They are surely not this naive?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
She`s currently missed just the last weekend, but he held them back for the whole of the first year (whilst negotiating their lives for sex) He just does what ever he likes with her, as he always has, the ultimate control freak. Few of his decisions make sense in the real world. None are ever in favor of the children, except by chance.
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.
Has there been any blood or hair strand testing for alcohol
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
He was on drink and drugs - Madison never formerly complained, because his grip on her was too tight,, so likely not. Madison, however, would never suggest that she had n`t been under the influence of alcohol when she had. - She`s honest, the perfect daughter, and mother. She`s confessed to it on every occasion. Her big concern now is that she`s still not perfect, so perhaps does n`t deserve her children back, but she is near perfect, and far and away above the average for her years, or for that matter any years. Totally selfless with it. She started an NVQ course today, and as I mentioned, she`s working. Her history is terrible, and if we make any ripples she`s concerned they`ll go into care. I`ve assured her that they are not completely stupid, that they look at the mother in the present, and not in the past. This time it`s impossible to get it wrong.
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.
RightSo she has had drink problems.Is she completely dry now?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.
Is she trying?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
But what`s the significance, it`s not a competition? - She`s recovered to around one relapse per month (one evening), nothing in between. It`s not significant as the children are not with her then, nor have ever been, as far as I know.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Trying to do what, stand on her head??? - It`s such a stupid question after what you`ve been told. You are not a solicitor, and if you are you`ve demonstrated zero concern, so are very likely a psychopath yourself, just aiming to max returns. I`m not satisfied with your answers because you are not even attempting the questions!