75100385

EE fail, in my opinion*, to deliver my Broadband service, I

Customer Question

EE fail, in my opinion*, to deliver my Broadband service, I cited reasons for them when I cancelled the service before time,Their help-desk in the North_east accepted this ( name given )AND said I would owe them no more money - and I changed supplier. Out of the blue I have a demand for £300 plus.
*An example of one cure I was offered - suspend your firewall and everything will be ok in 24 hours.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is it you would want to achieve?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For example an engineer failed to turn up AT all when I was told he would.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Going out for a while now
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number to chat on?ALex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Asabove07798 761781
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I tried calling but no answer!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok *********** sorry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
land line Will work....Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex I have only 15mins left today ...sorry about finger trouble on mobile
***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Only just picked up this as on train. What about tonight or tomorrow morning?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a quick scene set now? regards......
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I am on the train so may get cut off. Rather have a decent chat when you are free?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK That makes sense I ll improve my briefing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tomorrow am then...
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - let me know when you are free.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cancelled my TV Broadband and Phone service from EE . Below is a letter I wrote them on 13th November.As an IT man of sorts before I retired this was not about a subjective slowness, there is contention and all osrts of reasons why you may not get max speed. It was slow I did objective BT download tests. ..But, it was about unworkability...eg my iPad banking app would say you are not connected to the internet.,,,,and yes my wife said I can;t use this.!The oriiginal contract was for 18 months,, and I stopped with their knowledge and seeming blessing about four months in.
They wrote to me last week demanding £300 plus pounds. ( or else! severe consequences ).The letter( I can't upload because I use Open Office ODT format )
Addresses and references13th November 2015Failure of Broadband Usability Cancellation of Contract.Dear Sir.I am leaving EE ahead of contract expiry. . Your technical team were called by me 9 times over a two-week period..
I got many replies and undertook many actions at their behest to no avail. One of the actions was to remove my firewall.One person told me the issue was solved by changing router settings . And it was not.I was told the issue would be resolved in 3 working days on November 7th. This was after I said I would give you 5 working days to sought things out..I then pressed the "I am thinking of leaving you button" three times and quoting your complaint number the second time I did so I was told an engineer would come. This was to be yesterday the 12th at bewteeen 7 and 9 am .He did not appear. Nor did the person who was to ring me back to explain do so.On enquiry the notes left by the person who made that undertaking were read out to me.Suffice to say they did not help problem resolution.I expect no problem in transition of my current land-line number to your successor.Yours faithfully EM KIng.------Alex I hope to be in good shape to take your call at 11 or thereafter. I will send you a message then.Please acknowledge...when received and read though. bestNo rattling 19th century trains today!?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok, speak at 11am
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Make that 11 30 I don't want to let you down once more..have to go into Hammersmith to bank, bus services are problematic.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sure. You may need to remind me.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK Available....on 0208(###) ###-####
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.ALex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
excellento thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Happy to helpAlex