12826847

Jo C. I have a water pipe running under a neighbours drive who wants to do some wor

Customer Question

Hello Jo C.
I have a water pipe running under a neighbours drive who wants to do some work on the drive (itis shingle at the moment but he wishes to tarmac it) and says that he doesn't want the drive touched if there is a leak in the pipe (which there has been in the past). A new connection is prohibiyively expensive. Do I have a right to get the pipe fixed even if it is on his land?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your interest in me but I don't do this type of work.I will opt out for others.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.