Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
12609314

I own a stretch of a Bridle path next to a railway station

I own a stretch of a Bridle path next to a railway station can I park my cars on it as long as I don't cause a blockage?
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 1 year ago.
It depends on what basis you own it. Presumably you have to allow access and you need to leave enough room for horses, bikes and people.However, vehicle access is not allowed unless specifically stated so you do not have to leave enough room for a car to pass unless your property deeds say so.I hope this helps, please reply if there are any further points, I will be happy to respond.Best wishesMichael