12826847

Wife was bankrupt all of sudden comes after 12 years

Customer Question

Wife was bankrupt all of sudden comes after 12 years for divorce in her declaration didn't mentioned above her bankrupt .I found she was bankrupt.After 6 month as the case of progressing the took 5 years the judge awarded £160,000 being bankrupt £78,000 help me the judge is not letting me to Appeal against the decision plus £28,081.50 and walks free from bankrupt. How can I get the Appeal i don't know how Bankrupt is financing her case. It all ready cost me £56,000.How can i make appeal ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat exactly is it that you wish to know?