75100385

Me and my sister are both owners of a limited company

Me and my sister are both owners of a limited company nr 06866086. It has a dormant status, only its polish branch is active.
Unfortunately, my sister started stealing from this company. With no permission from my side she registered one of vehicles that belongs to company to her son. She will have a case in a court.
To take a revenge she is now threatening me with a closure of UK's company. Without it polish branch cannot operate. She is telling me that with one move she can liquidate this UK's company? Is this true? How can I stop her?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.No, this is not correct. It will need a majority decision at a properly called EGM to pass a resolution to stop trading. Just because its dormant does not mean you can liquidate it.In any event she can only liquidate if you are insolvent, ie it cant trade because it owes more than it has in assets.So no, she cant liquidate in one go.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex