12826847

I had an financial court order in place my x left the country

Customer Question

I had an financial court order in place my x left the country son I had to put the order onto his pension. Come 55 he will have more access to find a is this the case if the pension provider are aware of what is owed he has also missed a year's worthtbof payments and the order statesbifbhe misses one he is due to pay the full amount. I would like to enforce that number one he has no access tobthe money owed to me and that if possible come next year when he does turn 55 that Inc am have a settlement. I do want thaw payments to cont that I have in place already as I rely on the littlenmoneybi have secured. Can u direct me as to which enforcement wld be the most appropriate.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstI am not certain what Order was made and what steps you have taken to enforce it - could you explain a little more please