Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

We are a small development of houses and have an ongoing

Customer Question

We are a small development of houses and have an ongoing parking dispute. This was raised by 2 of the owners in an effort to reduce their costs. We have a management company who mange the communal areas and these two owners pay the lions share and after moving in and agreeing to those terms are now pressing us to change them.
One of the other houses has recently sold and the solicitor who is representing ones the challengers also did the conveyancing for the purchaser and added a clause to their TP1 that they could own their driveway despite knowing that there was a dispute going on and it was far from sorted. She. Did not do the conveyancing herself. This was undertaken by her colleague but she knew of the issue and failed to convey this to the buyer. We now have a situation where he thinks he can own his drive but we haven't agreed to the drives coming out from the management company yet.
Is this solicitor in conflict?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
HiI am happy to assist you and note that you would like a phone chat.I will therefore send you another message in a minute to enable this to happen.Kind RegardsAl
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi
My mobile is 07810 343610 or should I call you?
I will call you in a minute.Al