How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I'm having to provide a tax compliance check office with information

Customer Question

I'm having to provide a tax compliance check office with information on bank accounts etc which was easy done untill he's asked for account information dating back to Nov 2002 with a British bank I closed in 2010 I have rang bank but can't get information on this account. Everything was legal and above board the bank can't provide the information. I've told him the amount and date but as yet not the source of funds do I have to tell him source of funds as well? As its a private family matter.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Have you not asked the bank for information under the Data Protection Act? Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My number is *****
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling shortly.Alex