13262538

My question is concerning post nuptial agreements against

hello, my question is concerning post nuptial agreements against written agreements.
i have a business which is not solely owned by myself but is held in my name, and therefore to protect my other partners i need a agreement which says that my wife will not touch the business.
so, do i need a post nup or will a written agreement between us suffice? and does it need to be notarised to hold up in the worst case scenario?
the business is worth 200k. nothing else will be included
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help youIf you wish to be certain then you will need a Post Nuptial Agreement if you wish to be certain of safetyClare