75100385

I am on the recieving end of an appeal which would result in

i am on the recieving end of an appeal which would result in cost shifting being denied as they are trying to find me fundamentally dishionest . the orginal judge stated in the first hearing it would have been improbable he would have found me fundamentally dishonest had the case continued plus they are late entering the appeal bundle by over a week and have just asked for an extension out of the time which i have denied i am currently representing myself
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.This is qualified one way costs shifting. What is the basis of the appeal and what would you like to know?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The basis of the appeal is that the judge made no ruling in regards ***** ***** one way cost shifting even though he stated the following I have attached the final page from the court transcript
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok, what is it you want to know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wether they can submit the trial bundle over a week late with no request for extension and also do the judges end remarks help me defend this appeal
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No they can't. Civil procedure rules: 39.5 (2) The claimant must file the trial bundle not more than 7 days and not less than 3 days before the start of the trial.So they cant send the bundles late without an extension.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just the second part did the judges comment at the end of the transcript I sent you help me defend the appeal of they continue with it ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
They have to show that the decision of the Judge was unreasonable. It was not - the Judge said he could not make that determination you were dishonest. He said your evidence was unbelieveable but not that you were dishonest.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It does that's brilliant thank you so much for your help