75100385

I have been the victim of extended libel, diffamation

Customer Question

Hello I have been the victim of extended libel, diffamation and harassment from Belgian police after not giving in to extortion. I have lost over € 300'000 over the past 36 month in legal costs ( lawyers, court proceedings, expert certificates ) for a matter which should have settled very quickly. The corruption in Belgium ( failed state through and through ) is high, and there is high resentment against EU officials ( I am an external expert in discrete mathematics at the JRC, the science directorate of the European Commission ). I have also been the target of racist remarks ( "dirty Jew we'll take your money, go back to England" etc.) by the people who had stolen from me yet the police did not even want to take my complaint saying it was not a real insult. By contacting Mr Aldecott, QC, his clerk replied that I would need a solicitor to instruct him. How best cous I find one that knows about libel, diffamation and corruption from Belgian/ foreign officials ( police officers, judges, etc.) ? Many thanks!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.I can tell you about the UK libel/slander etc if that would help?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know about the UK libel/diffamation, slander etc. like written in my question above. What I would like to know is it possible to have it filed in the UK considering that the facts took place in Belgium since there is no way I am appealing in Strasbourg which does not give back such large amounts of money ( it's Napoleon code vs common law ), so as a Brit I definitely have more faith in our legal system, especially after 14 years in Belgium as an external expert for the scientific directorates of the EU. Many thanks for your help, I cannot talk on the phone, am in a workshop at the EU parliament today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone number is *****###-##-####or Skype elvina.edgerton
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I will call shortly.Alex