75100385

I run a heating oil buying group. One of my members has just

Customer Question

I run a heating oil buying group. One of my members has just reported that his 95 Year Old Mother-in-Law was charged over 48 pence per litre for a large 1600 litre order at a time when most customers were saying around 24 pence per litre. I think unscrupulous oil suppliers are taking advantage of elderly customers who are unaware of how prices have fallen. This is not the only case. I wish to take the suppliers to task, but have been warned they play rough. Is there any precautions I need to take?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This 95 yr old paid £800 more than others would have paid. The supplier accepted she was over-charged and gave her an insulting 10% discount. We're dealing the the largest fuel oil suppliers in the country (Certas)
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you want to achieve please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To ensure there is no danger in naming and shaming them
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If what you are saying is true, then you have nothing to worry about. That is the only catch - if you exaggerate or say something that is not true, then you may have an issue.But if what you are saying is true, there is no issue whatsoever.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/