12826847

I sold my home in December having changed planning use from

Customer Question

Hi I sold my home in December having changed planning use from offices. Given pressure when I bought the freeholder did not provide a deed of variation but upon selling demanded £20,000 and due to the delay he caused I paid him £10,000 (to just sign the dov to approve change of use we prepared) or lose the sale. There was no claw back in the lease. Can I expect a positive outcome if I sue for 'commercial duress?' kind regards Peter **FRICS - ****
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok but I went for your quickest fee structure and case law is prevalent and need to speed.Hogan.london
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.