12826847

Good afternoon Sir I have the following problem with GTOptions

Customer Question

Good afternoon Sir
I have the following problem with GTOptions In London.
The money paid into their account was stated under another account number and NOT my account no. I've lost R140 000.00 and I know fraud was committed here. I just feel they should NOT get away with it because that's what obviously happens to many other people.
The Managing Director
GTOptions UK
Dear Sir
I’ve paid in an amount of £250 into your account round about June 2015. After numerous requests for someone to please assist me to trade … a certain employee by the name of Melvin Cruise contacted me in August 2015 just after I’ve send an email saying I wanted my money back.
He said he is now my account manager and he was going to make me a lot of money. I told him I was completely new at binary trading and that I trust him.
After the first trade I said him I have to pay back the money into my credit card… and said no.. wait I’m still going to make you a lot of money. In the meantime he emptied my credit card…. R140 000.00 … (NOW SIR..... 7 000 pound may be NOTHING TO YOU... but R140 000.00 is a hell of a lot of money for a South African!!!) then when I had I think something like £8 000 I said you him PLEASE I’ve first got to pay the credit card money back he said not to worry he was busy applying for the money to be approved on the Friday. However, none of this materialized…. In fact he was lying!! I then eventually had almost £26 000 in my account and I said NO I’ve GOT TO PAY THE CREDIT CARD MONEY BACK FIRST…. He said NO! I’m going to push for £40 000 ….. BUT then he tried to pursued me to deposit more money into the account…I said no I couldn’t because there is nothing left!!! He said DO IT!!!! WELL I knew the deal couldn’t go through because he EMPTIED my credit card…. But he INSISTED TO KEEP TRYING to withdraw more money!!!! well he LOST over £25 000 during the one trade!! Then next thing your Financial Director Oscar called me and said he was taking over my account because I’m not making money and neither is the company. This off course is also a lie….. YOUR company is the only one who made money during this ordeal and didn’t MAKE A SINGLE PENNY!!!!
I’VE now left messages for two consecutive days for Oscar to call me but to no avail…. I do understand he is very busy…. However I AM stranded with a major problem. While I was waiting for Oscar to give me a call yesterday ....to my HORROR, SHOCK AND DISBELIEVE I came across the following on the internet:
Warning : www.gtoptions.com is blacklisted !
Almost all firms and individuals offering, promoting or selling financial services or products in the UK have to be authorised by the FCA.
However, some firms act without the authorisation of the FCA and some knowingly run scams like share fraud.
"You should be aware that if you give money to gtoptions.com,
We believe gtoptions.com has been providing financial services or products in the UK without the authorisation of the FCA. Find out why to be especially wary of dealing with gtoptions.com and how to protect yourself from scammers"
"Almost all firms and individuals offering, promoting or selling financial services or products in the UK have to be authorised by the FCA.
SIR...... in view of the above information, it leaves me NO option but to report you/your company to the Financial Ombudsman and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Action Fraud Police in the UK to investigate.
I now firmly believe .... well I do know from what I've read on reviews by other investors in your company.... that not only I but MANY OTHER people have been scammed and unfortunately I cannot leave the matter unattended. My bank want the full payment of R140 000.00 back by 5 October 2015 .... money I DO NOT HAVE.... and all that because your guy Melvin Cruise would not adhere to my requests. Although I now fully understand why!!!
I cannot tell you how disappointed I am in GTOptions ..... I've really trust your company .... just shows.......
PLEASE NOTE: A copy of this email will be forwarded to all three instances where I will be reporting this matter.
Could you please assist me..... this has place me in financial trouble.
M Strauss
South Africa
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.This is a question and answer site so I can only tell you what to do. I can't be instructed, is that ok?